AT&T email hacked account recovery call 1-866-512-4771
You cannot think of accomplishing your daily important official activities without Email. So, Email contains information of personal importance, may also have some secret information of public importance, maybe there are some confidential documents related to your company or may it just be some information or some document of your importance that deserves secrecy and confidentiality. However, with the growth of technology, security incidents like hacking are also increasing in number. Information security has become a matter of chief concern. As a part of it, the security of your AT&T Email Account and AT&T email hacked account in case of an incident, need to be specially mentioned as a part of damage control.
In the first place, the standard idea is to change and reset your password from time to time following the standard rules and best practices- like setting a password that cannot be guessed, that is random, intricately encoded and so on. However, if still some suspicious incident occurs, then you need to contact AT&T customer support without further delay.
Signs that Your AT&T Email Account Maybe Hacked-
- AT&T Email Login Problem
- Your account has been flagged for sending spam. In that case, you will be notified by AT&T Internet Service Security Centre
- You are not receiving mails
- It seems that you are missing some of your mails
- A large number of bounced messages not sent by you
- Unknown Emails on the “Sent” mail folder
- If you receive a mail about winning a reward
These are three signs of having an AT&T email hacked account, or at least the security of the account has been compromised. Your AT&T email IDs, passwords and other private information can be compromised through phishing attempts or malware.
Problem You May Face in Accessing Your email-
There can be a situation that you are facing login issues to your email account. This may be due to your email account being compromised by hackers. The stolen information related to your email can be used to send spam or fraudulent emails
Recover Your Account by Following the Below Mentioned Steps
Review Your Email Account Settings
In the settings, the following areas are to be reviewed.
- Email Signature: See whether the content has been changed or unknown
- Account: Check the listed email accounts. Select “Edit” to view the details related to your Account/Accounts and review it carefully. Delete the unknown and incorrect accounts if any.
- Disable the vacation response disabled
- Check whether your email address is on the blocked email address list. If it is there removing it and select “Save”
- Review contacts and delete unknown and unfamiliar ones
In case of any suspicious event, you need to review all the above-mentioned areas to check for vulnerabilities. Then you need to do the necessary changes and make your email account safe again.
Change the Password of Your mail
Changing your password from time to time is a good way to keep your AT&T email account safe.
- Go to “Update Password”
- Type your current password
- And write your new password
- Type it again to confirm the new password
- Click on the “Save” option
- Changing the password is a good option for damage control as it reduces the immediate risk of your AT&T Email Hacked Account.
Change the password again following the above-mentioned steps after you have verified all the computers on your network and convinced that all of them are free of malware. Check whether your email settings are valid. Create a strong password- hard, impossible to guess, random and encoded. Sometimes AT&T Email Password Recovery is also a necessary way to fix such problem, especially in case you find AT&T Email Login Problem
Create and Update Security Questions and Answers-
You need to set the security question and answer at my AT&T. It will allow only you to access and make changes on your account
However, if you follow the security problems in spite of taking the necessary steps, then you may need expert help. You may contact AT&T Email Customer Service for professional help. AT&T ConnecTech can provide you fast help whenever you need it at an affordable fee.
In case of an emergency, you may also get in touch with the representatives of Contact to Expert for primary damage control and after that ensure all-around protection of your computer. The representatives of Contact to Expert will help you at every step of the process and let you enjoy your email service to an optimum level.