Forgot Gmail password toll-free number 1-866-512-4771
One of the most common problems Gmail users tend to face is the password recovery when they forget their last Gmail password. To run Gmail in its optimum service quality, Gmail technical support plays an utmost important role. It is mainly about making sure that the privacy and safety of the user’s account and their data are given topmost priority. Especially during times when you forgot Gmail password and you require Gmail password recovery to login back to your email account.
The process of Gmail password recovery is not much of an issue. It is a smooth and hassle-free option due to its efficient Gmail technical support that you get online. You can get your Gmail password recovered in the following ways:
Standard Password Recovery Procedure Laid Out by Google-
- Open your Gmail sign-in page and click on the option (link) of “Forgot Password”.
- When the page opens, enter the last password you used for signing into your account.
- If you are unable to recollect your last Gmail password, click on the option of “Try a different question.”
- Here, you enter the secondary email address which you used during the time of setting up your Gmail account.
- This will let you receive a password reset email in the secondary email address.
- You will also be sent a code to your secondary recovery email.
- You will receive a link at your secondary email account (this may not be Gmail). This will contain a 6-digit code that will allow you to set up the new Gmail password and get access to your account.
- Check your secondary email account to find the code in the email received. Enter this 6-digit code to unlock a new password generator.
- For new Gmail accounts, you may have the option of phone number backup.
If doing the above-mentioned steps doesn’t work out for you, then, click on “try a different question” and follow the instructions given to you. You will require to answer the minimum one question from the list they offer you. Once done, you will be able to create a new password for your Gmail account and confirm the same. And finally, you can have access to your Gmail account again.
If You Want to Change Your Existing Gmail Password-
- Open your Google Account and sign in to it.
- For that, you will need to select Signing into Google under the Security option.
- Choose your preferred Password. You will need to sign in once again to complete the process.
- Enter the new password you have chosen and then select the option of Change Password.
In Case You Forgot Both Your Gmail Email Address as well as Password, Following Steps, Would Help
- Here, you will require the phone number or the recovery email address for your Gmail account along with your full name for the account.
- Follow the instructions as asked to you and confirm that it is your account.
- You’ll see a list of matching usernames and then you can identify yours.
- If you think that someone else uses your Gmail account or hacked into it.
- Follow the steps to recover your Gmail account from the hackers.
- Create a new account if you can’t sign in after the following tips for account recovery.
Always remember that since Google can’t have a Gmail support number or Gmail customer service due to a huge scale of users they have. Never give out your Gmail passwords or verification codes to anyone who poses to be their representative or customer care executive. This will save you from having your Gmail account hacked from fraudsters.
Now, if you still feel that you require human assistance for Gmail technical support and Gmail password recovery, you can contact us anytime and we will ensure that your experience is worth your time.
Connect with the professionals of Contact to Expert in case you need further assistance in recovering your Gmail password in situations of forgetting the password. Contact to Expert is a team of professionals who offer you every support when you find that you forgot the Gmail password. Contact us anytime and avail of our assistance and Gmail technical support for the Gmail password recovery issue.