Gmail technical support toll-free call 1-866-512-4771
Launched 15 years ago in 2004, Gmail has undoubtedly become the most popular and widely used email service in the world. Its launch has been a defining moment in the modern era of the web, and Gmail turned out to be a real revolution in the space of email, and it still maintains that momentum after one and a half decades Gmail Technical Support.
To run Gmail in its optimum service quality, Gmail technical support plays an utmost important role. It is mainly about making sure that the privacy and safety of the user’s account and their data are given topmost priority. Especially during times when you forgot Gmail password and you require Gmail password recovery to login back to your email account.
Contact Expert is a team of dedicated professionals who put in all the efforts to support Gmail users to utilize their email system to the maximum.
Following Issues for Gmail help:-
- Problem signing in to Gmail account
- Add or remove categories such as inbox or any new tabs in the Gmail
- Change or reset your password
- Create a Gmail account
- Switching to Gmail from Microsoft Outlook
- Add another new email account to your Gmail app
- Change your Gmail settings
- Change email notifications
- Problems in signing into the Google Account of yours
- Issues with Gmail address
- Sending & opening confidential emails
- Get more facilities from Gmail
- Using other Google products side by side with Gmail
- Moving from inbox to Gmail
Gmail Password Recovery Steps-
As far as Gmail password recovery is what you are looking for after you forgot Gmail password, we have lined up a technical support team to help you with the best Gmail customer support:
Changing Your Existing Password
- Open your Google Account and sign in to it.
- For that, you will need to select Signing into Google under the Security option.
- Choose your preferred Password. You will need to sign in once again to complete the process.
- Enter the new password you have chosen and then select the option of Change Password.
If You Forgot Gmail Password
- Here, you will need to answer some questions to confirm that it is your account. Answer them correctly.
- In case you are still having problem in sighing into the Google account, follow the below mentioned Google account recovery steps. Gmail has numerous steps to get you a new password, only after ensuring that it’s you.
- Gmail can either send a One Time Password (OTP) to your registered mobile number or prompt a number on your mobile number and you need to either tap at it or enter that number on your desktop/laptop.
- When prompted, reset your password and choose a strong password to minimize the chances of hackers causing trouble to your account.
Reset Your Password
- Follow the steps to recover your account by answering the questions asked to you. Doing this properly would help Google to confirm that it’s your account. And after that, you will receive a confirmation email from Google.
- If you do not receive the confirmation email from Google, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Check your spam folder as well as the Bulk Mail folder
- In the next step, add “[email protected]” to your address book.
- And request for another email from them.
- Check all the email addresses that you had used to sign in to your account
- Choose a strong password which is a combination of letters, digits and some special characters as well.
Gmail Support Number for Gmail Issues?
It’s important to remember that Google can’t have a Gmail support number or offer direct Gmail customer service, due to the huge scale of users actively using it. To attend such massive users’ claims and queries won’t be possible for them.
And, here is where we come to assist you in every possible manner with all kinds of Gmail technical issues. Remember that you never give out your passwords or verification codes to anyone or even never share your details with anyone posing to be their representative or customer care executive.